Radiesse is a synthetic injectable filler that has been approved by the FDA to reduce moderate to severe wrinkles, folds and creases around the nose and mouth by stimulating the natural production of collagen in the skin. This product is made of microspheres composed of calcium hydroxylapatite within a water-based gel and is made from minerals similar to what makes up our bones. Radiesse can be injected directly into the skin with no need for pre-testing.
Radiesse is most effective in reducing the appearance of smile lines, nasolabial folds, marionette lines and other wrinkles around the nose and mouth. The results of this procedure are visible immediately after the injection and can last for up to a year or even longer. With continued treatment, patients will require fewer and fewer injections.
Why choose RADIESSE?
• RADIESSE immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen with results that can last a year or more in many patients.
• Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
• It delivers smooth, natural-looking results that last up to a year in most patients.
• It provides results with high patient satisfaction.
• It is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain.
RADIESSE for the Face
RADIESSE provides an instant lift by restoring lost volume in areas of the lower face, effectively treating moderate to severe wrinkles and folds. And it continues to work with your body, stimulating the natural production of collagen for a more refreshed appearance that can last up to a year or more in many patients. So it’s an immediate lift that lasts!
RADIESSE for the Hands
RADIESSE is the only dermal filler proven to immediately restore volume loss in the back of hands for smooth, natural-looking results that won’t give away your age.
RADIESSE Can Enhance the Appearance of Hands By:
• Restoring lost volume. Your hands can show the signs of aging through volume loss.
• Minimizing the visibility of veins and tendons. Volume loss can make tendons more obvious and veins more visible.
• Providing a smooth and natural-looking result. Volume loss can make your hands look older.